With LEGO’s newest product, you can build and protect your very own Minecraft village!” The Village, LEGO ID 21128, is a 1,600 piece set with everything your builder could want to bring their digital Minecraft town to life.
Here are some highlights from their announcement today:
• Includes 4 minifigures: Steve, Alex, zombie and a zombie villager, plus a Creeper™, enderman, pig, baby pig, iron golem and 2 villagers (a farmer and a librarian).
• The Village features rainforest, snow and desert biomes, and includes a watchtower, library, blacksmith, butcher and a marketplace.
• Fold out the library and butcher’s buildings and lift the marketplace roof to access the interiors.
• Build the iron golem to help protect the village.
• Accessory elements include a crafting table, water bucket, emerald-ore-style elements, 2 pumpkin heads and a chest with emerald-style elements.
• Weapons include an iron sword and a diamond pickaxe.
• When assembled, the set measures over 5″ (15cm) high, 19″ (49cm) wide and 17″ (44cm) deep.
The Village will also be completely compatible with all LEGO Minecraft sets you already own, including The Farm (21114) and Crafting Box (21116). The Village will also be in stores June 1st, for $199.99. That means each brick will be $0.12, only a little over my $0.10/brick guidline!