We’re doing something a little different this week. With October 31 just around the corner, we’re going to have a costume contest, GeekDad style. Since Halloween is easily the geekiest of all holidays, we’re going to have a competition that celebrates everyone’s geekiness.
Below the jump is this week’s puzzle. Solve the puzzle, then write down or print out your answer. Get dressed up in your Halloween costume and have someone take your photo holding the answer. Answer the puzzle correctly and send in your photo and you might win $50 from the ghost and goblins over at Think Geek. Get your answer in to us by the end of the day on Friday to be considered.
A few rules:
- By submitting your image, you do so with the understanding it may be published on GeekDad.com and Wired.com. Image may also be added to GeekDad Flickr stream.
- Submitted images should be no larger than 1000 x 1000 pixels at 72 pixels per inch.
- Photo must include a legible puzzle solution.
- Costumes should be appropriate for all ages.
- While we really appreciate creativity, the winner of this contest will be chosen by randomly selecting a winner from all entries that meet the criteria laid out for a correct entry.
See the puzzle after the jump.