Ant-Man and the Wasp releases on October 2, on Digital and on October 16 on Blu-ray and GeekDad has a copy to giveaway to our readers!
This movie was a real blast when I saw it in theaters with the Seattle Avengers and the after-credits scene led me to my own theory about the next chapter of Infinity War – no spoilers here though.
The home release contains a ton of awesome extras as well:
- Director’s Intro by Peyton Reed – The talented creator behind some of Marvel Studios’ funniest and
most charming films will invite home audiences deeper into the world of Ant-Man and The Wasp.
- Making-of Featurettes:
- Back in the Ant Suit: Scott Lang – Hero and all-star dad Scott Lang keeps the laughs coming for the audience, cast and crew.
- A Suit of Her Own: The Wasp – Highly trained Hope Van Dyne is now the Wasp. See how some of her craziest stunts and action-packed scenes were brought to life.
- Subatomic Super Heroes: Hank & Janet – Hank Pym’s wife Janet was lost in the quantum realm. Trace the legacy of these characters and the iconic actors who portray them.
- Quantum Perspective: The VFX and Production Design of Ant-Man and The Wasp – Explore the movie’s visual effects and production design from a whole new viewpoint, in which every micro and macro detail counts.
- Gag Reel and Outtakes – Audiences are treated to the hilarious quips that did not make the film as well as exclusive outtakes from Stan Lee and Tim Heidecker.
- Gag Reel – Join in the fun with these outtakes from the set.
- Stan Lee Outtakes – Stan Lee tries out a series of hilarious one-liners for the scene in which his car shrinks.
- Tim Heidecker Outtakes – Check out Whale Boat Captain Daniel Goobler and his improvised whale-watching riffs.
- Deleted Scenes (with commentary by Director Peyton Reed)
- Worlds Upon Worlds – As Janet leads Hank through the surreal landscape of the quantum realm, they encounter an intelligent life form.
- Sonny’s on the Trail – On the hunt for Hank Pym and his lab, Sonny Burch and his henchmen check the security camera of a neighborhood bookstore.
So what are you waiting for? Fill in the form below. You’ll have until midnight (Pacific time) on Thursday, October 11th to enter. (And a quick note: this giveaway is open only to US and Canada addresses.) I will comment on this post when we’ve got a winner.
Congratulations to our winner, Kevin O.