Here’s your Geek Daily Deals on gadgets, gear, and other useful stuff any geek family needs!
Geek Daily Deals:
There’s a bunch of great computer gear on sale today. We’re collecting a few here, but check out all the deals!
Black + Decker Digital Advantage Pro Steam Iron:
If you want precision control over important settings like, say, the temperature of your iron, then digital is the way to go. It’s all down to the bits that say you’re exactly where you want to be, rather than some clumsy twisting nob that only gets you close. This heavey-duty iron from Black + Decker delivers on all the important features so you can maintain your wardrobe to perfection:
- High steam rate – blast away wrinkles efficiently with customizable digital settings that deliver the perfect amount of steam according to fabric Type
- Digital Temperature Control – The clear-view LCD screen makes it easy to customize fabric and steam settings. Plus, the screen will flash “READY” once the iron is preheated to selected temperature.
- Stainless steel soleplate – the durable, heavy-duty soleplate glides smoothly over all fabric types to press out wrinkles in no time
- Variable temperature and steam controls – independent steam and temperature controls give you the ability to customize each setting separately for the best results across all fabric types
- Automatic shutoff – for added peace of mind, the iron shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or soleplate, and after 8 minutes on the Heel rest
Best of all, it’s on sale today for just $32!
FOVAL 2 in1 Dual Lightning Headphone Audio & Charge Adapter for iPhone:
When Apple makes decisions to try and drive the state of technology forwards, sometimes it causes as much trouble as it creates innovation. One prime example is when they dropped the analog headphone jack from the latest iPhones, and left us with just one physical port for listening to audio or charging the phone. Sure, Bluetooth works, but if you like really good audio, you still want the physical connection (especially since the audio quality through a Lightning port is even better than the old analog plug). So, we need an adaptor to get us through. In this case, it’s a handy splitter that will allow us to both charge the iPhone and listening to tunes via a pair of lightning-capable headphones (or using the additional lightning to analog adaptor). This is a perfect addition to your everyday gadget carry bag, and today will only set you back $19!