Max and his younger sister Nora went with two friends (Caroline and Grant) to the North Georgia State Fair yesterday afternoon. While everyone tried each of the rides and food items, everyone had their favorite food, and no two children had the same favorite food or ride. With the set of observations in this puzzle post, can you determine each child’s favorite food and ride, as well as their place in the hierarchy of ages?
- When Max and Caroline rode the Bee ride together, Max rode on the outside seat, as he is older.
- The oldest child preferred the Tea Cup ride above all others, but does not like lemonade.
- Caroline’s hands were sticky from her favorite food (Cotton Candy) and her hands stuck to the Dumbo ride she rode just before riding her favorite.
- My children Max and Nora are the younger specimens of their genders, respectively.
- The youngest child loved the Rollercoaster most of all, but did not like either corndogs (which Max loves) or popcorn.
As always, please submit your responses to GeekDad Central by end of day Friday to be considered in the drawing. All reasonably correct responses will be entered into a drawing for this week’s prize, a $50 ThinkGeek Gift Certificate. Good luck, and happy puzzling!