We are very happy to have been able to partner with the fine monkeys over at ThinkGeek again this year for another Ultimate GeekDad Father’s Day Giveaway. And this time, we’re out for revenge!
Or maybe just to give away the awesomest prizes ever, and make one geeky dad out there really, really, really, really, really happy this Father’s Day.
The prizes include:
- ThinkGeek’s iCade iPad Arcade Cabinet
- 16GB iPad 2 with wifi
- $1,000 ThinkGeek shopping spree
- Dream Arcade cabinet kit with custom Timmy graphics, including everything you need except for the computer, courtesy DreamArcades.com
- One year subscription to WIRED magazine, including iPad version, courtesy of WIRED
- LEGO Mindstorms NXT 2.0, courtesy of WIRED GeekDad
- GeekDad t-shirts for the family, plus autographed copies of Ken Denmead’s GeekDad books: Awesomely Geeky Projects and Activities for Dads and Kids to Share, and The Geek Dad’s Guide to Weekend Fun
- Assorted Munchkin goodies signed by John Kovalic: Munchkin, Munchkin Bites, Munchkin Impossible, and Star Munchkin
- GUNNAR SteelSeries Scope gaming glasses, courtesy of GUNNAR
Plus, between us, ThinkGeek, and Wired, there will be special deals on ThinkGeek merchandise and subscriptions to Wired magazine (now, with awesome digital subscriptions) all through the contest period leading up to Father’s Day.
So power up your patriarch this Father’s Day, June 19, by entering our contest below by 12 noon ET on June 17, 2011. We’ll announce our randomly chosen winner the evening of June 17 so you’ll be able to deliver the good news on Father’s Day.
And on top of all that (as if anything could top that), After you enter, you’ll have the chance to share a story, anecdote, or other texty tribute to the father in your life. Ken Denmead (meaning ME), publisher and editor of WIRED GeekDad, will read your responses and publish his (my) favorites on the GeekDad blog (here).
So, what are you waiting for?!?! ENTER THE CONTEST HERE!