How many new dads have gone out with the baby on their own for the first time, and been slightly chagrined by having to carry and use a diaper bag with pink flowers and Victorian teddy bears on it. Of course, with all the sleep deprivation being suffered at the time, they probably just shrugged and moved on to the awkward diaper change in the Applebee’s restroom, resigned to the fact that baby accessories are pretty much always designed for the mom’s point of view.
No more, thanks to Dr. Moz.
Indeed, the Stork Tools diaper bag has the double attraction of being cooly gender-neutral in color scheme, and being designed with modern, geekier dads and moms in mind.
First, the overall look of the bag is more in line with a laptop case than a diaper bag (and indeed, you could probably slip a netbook in there along with your baby swag for a quick trip out to the coffee house). But it’s the features that really make this bag a step up:
- double bottle holder for dad and baby drinks
- sturdy handle reinforced with grommets, great for those with baby carriers
- thick, adjustable strap for wearing over shoulder or across chest
- slash pocket in the front flap is perfect for toys or dad’s cell, zippered pocket under flap for valuables
- waterproof MP3 pocket inside, earbud port in side of bag
And I’ll point out one more thing that should appeal to the especially geeky readers here:
You can purchase these bags, along with some other fun Dr. Moz products, at Dr. Moz’s Amazon Storefront.