Gen Con 2019 is nearly upon us, and the GeekDad team is excited for so many reasons – not the least of which is our annual Gaming with GeekDad event! This year, for the first time, all the seats to our 1 p.m. Saturday, August 3, event sold out in advance:
If you and your family are among those planning to attend, we can’t wait to meet you – and if you didn’t get tickets, feel free to swing by with generic tickets, just in case there are folks who can’t make it after all.
As always, we’ll have a mix of favorites old and new, as well as an assortment of nifty stuff donated by several generous friends of GeekDad for play and giveaways, so you might just walk away with a free game or goodies!
Here’s a look at some of what we’ll have on hand from a few of our generous friends in the gaming world – look for them and say thanks when you get to Indianapolis!
- Steve Jackson Games (Booth 1401): Simon’s Cat, Super Kitty Bug Slap, Dino Hunt Dice, Blob Lobber, and the brand-new Deadly Doodles.
- Insight Editions: The Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook, Fallout: The Vault Dweller’s Official Cookbook
- Big Cat Games: Annecto Punch, Wing Spirits
- North Star Games: Quacks of Quedlinburg and Dude
- Gamelyn Games: Tiny Epic Mechs
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources: What in the Wild? plus some wildlife prints, patches, and stickers
- Joey Vigour: Growl
- Button Shy Games: The Boy Who Cried Wolf
- Clever Kids Mysteries: Mystery at the Lux Museum
- Ravensburger: King Me!, kNOW!, Villainous: Wicked to the Core, JAWS, Horrified