Charge or run whatever gadgets you want on the road with this 500W power inverter for just $32 today with our secret code!
BESTEK 500W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter with 4.8A Dual USB Car Charger:
- 【BESTEK Power Inverter】America’s #1 power inverter brand. Provides 500W continuous DC to AC power and 1000 watts of peak power, featuring 2 AC outlets and 2 USB quick charging ports.
- 【Powerful Charging】Dual 110V AC outlets for powering larger devices such as laptops and tablets or any other household appliances under 500 watts, 2 smart USB ports (0-2.4A) for charging USB-powered devices. A good choice for camping,out door needs or driving trip on the way.
- 【Multi-Protection】Built-in 2*40 amps fuse to protect your device and battery. Safe charging technology provides protection against overheating, under/over voltage charging,overload and short circuiting.
- 【Quiet Cooling Fan】The smart cooling fan will automatically rotate at different speed according to power load and temperature, this design can help to reduce the fan noise.Also the high speed cooling fan protect the inverter against overheating.
- 【More You Get】Comes with a car cigarette lighter plug (27.5 inches) and a pair of alligator battery clamps (24 inches),convenient for plugging into your cigarette lighter or hook it to 12V battery,2 pcs of spare 40A Fuses.18-months warranty and friendly 24H/7D service.
Get one today for just $32 when you use our 20% off code 20RAZ1XX!
[Reminder: Amazon Daily Deals are timed, and may run out within hours of being posted.]
Did you miss yesterday’s deals?
WE ARE AMAZON ASSOCIATES
Many writers on GeekDad & GeekMom are Amazon Associates, and the links included in some of our pieces will generate a small affiliate bonus from qualifying purchases.
1 thought on “Geek Daily Deals July 4, 2019: 500W 12V Car Power Inverter for Just $32 Today With Our Secret Code!”
The technical differences that determine how a true sine car power inverter works and how a modified sine power inverter works are too minor to produce any noticeable effects with standard electronics. Only the most high-end equipment requires true sine output, and the cost of these devices may justify the additional investment in pure sine technology to deliver maximum quality and reliable performance.
Comments are closed.