Geek Daily Deals – Make beautiful giant spherical or cubical ice cubes for your fancy sipping whiskey and other drinks for just $9 today!
Large Ice Cube Trays for Cocktails- Silicone – Combo Large Square and Sphere Round Silicon Ice Cube Tray Molds Shapes for Whiskey Ice, Cocktails, Beverages:
- Includes (1) Jumbo 2 inch square mold and (1) large Ice Ball Sphere mold. Each mold makes 4 Large Ice Balls or 6 Jumbo Cubes for that perfectly chilled beverage. We call them Big Chillers for a reason!
- FILL YOUR ICE BUCKET WITH LARGE COCKTAIL BEVERAGE CHILLER – Keep your cocktail or beverage chilled longer without watering down your drink. Nothing is worse than when you have the perfect cocktail or beverage recipe and half way through your drink, it has become diluted and doesn’t taste the same. Boo!! Hiss!! Stop the insanity with these BIG – LARGE – JUMBO ice cubes!
- EASY RELEASE – Silicone provides flexible molds for a variety of uses. The novelty large square mold shape and round sphere ice ball can be used to freeze soup bases, herbs, ice coffee, and juices for popsicles. They’re the perfect Jello shot mold or soap mold, too! Drop slices of lemon or berries in to the water before freezing for a great addition to tea or water.
- BPA FREE FOOD GRADE – Is dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and oven safe! – 100% Eco-friendly silicone. stain and odor resistant. There is no silicone odor in your ice cubes when you use our trays. Believe me…we’ve tested them! We know they will stand up to many uses and washes and maintain that 1st day of purchase quality you’d expect.
- LOVE THEM GUARANTEE – If you’re not a raving fan of your Big Chillers, simply return them for a refund. No questions asked!
Get the set today for just $9!
[Reminder: Amazon Daily Deals are timed, and may run out within hours of being posted.]
Did you miss yesterday’s deals?
WE ARE AMAZON ASSOCIATES
Many writers on GeekDad & GeekMom are Amazon Associates, and the links included in some of our pieces will generate a small affiliate bonus from qualifying purchases.