Geek Daily Deals – Get great Black Friday weekend deals on these amazing speakers that we’ve reviewed!
Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstanding Speakers (Pair) + QED XT25 Speaker Cable 2M, 6.5ft:
- The Q 3050i cabinet uses Point-to-Point (P2PTM) bracing techniques to reduce intrusive cabinet vibrations for a purer sound, Using a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- HPE technology eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalising air pressure within the 3050i cabinet, Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts. Striking floorstanding Speakers with twin 165mm and 22mm precision drivers
- Enclosure Type: 2-way reflex, Bass Driver: 2 x 165 mm (6.5 in), Tweeter: 22 mm (0.9 in), Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 44Hz – 30kHz, Impedance: 6Ohms , Sensitivity (2.83 V@1 m): 91dB, Power Input: 50-165W, Cross-over Frequency: 2.5 kHz, Dimensions (WxHxD): 310x1020x310 mm, Weight: 17.8kg
- The QED speaker cable story began in 1973, with the launch of the world’s first specialist speaker cables, now household names in the audio industry. Our white papers set out the “top down” design-principles that have resulted most recently in the development of QED XT25 loudspeaker cable – the new class leading standard in budget to mid-range speaker cables.
- XT25 Specs: CROSS-SECTIONAL AREA – 25 mm2, WIRE GAUGE – 14 AWG, JACKET OUTSIDE DIAMETER – 3.96 mm, LOOP RESISTANCE – 13.4 mΩ/m, CAPACITANCE – 35.0 pF/m, LOOP INDUCTANCE – 0.52 μH/m, DISSIPATION FACTOR – @ 10 kHz 0.0001, CONDUCTORS – 10 x 19/0.13 mm, INSULATION – LDPE jacket with 100% coverage of Aluminium Mylar tape wrap, QED Airloc Forte banana plugs
Naim – Mu-So Qb Wireless Music System:
- 300 Watts of Power,
- Multi-Room Capability
- Streams 24-Bit/192kHz
- Plays Bluetooth aptX, TIDAL, Spotify, Apple AirPlay, More
- Measuring a petite 8.3 x 8.6 x 8.3 inches
Q Acoustics M3 Soundbar with Built in Subwoofer:
- Our M3 is a streamlined soundbar that offers big TV and movie sound packaged in a compact design
- It has flexible mounting options, so you can put it on your TV stand, in your TV unit or even wall mount it
- The M3 is a powerful soundbar for TV and movies, but can also be used as a wireless music speaker. Stream in superior aptX Bluetooth quality
- It has a simple plug-and-play setup with HDMI input
- Specifications: Drivers: BMR 58mm x 58mm. Bass: DVC 100mm x 150mm (dynamic bass). Optical input. Bluetooth: V4.0 Class II aptX. RCA Phono input, Aux 3.5mm input, HDMI ARC input.