Geek Daily Deals – Build your imagination with a big sale on K’Nex, TinkerToy, and Lincoln log kits, all 30% off!
What’s cool about N’Kex is that they’re about engineering and creating things that move; and they’re usually more… economical than that other four-letter construction kit system. For example:
K’NEX Thrill Rides – Web Weaver Roller Coaster Building Set – 439 Pieces – Ages 9 and Up:
- OVER 430 PARTS AND PIECES – The K’NEX Web Weaver Roller Coaster Building Set contains over 430 brightly colored parts and pieces. The rods and connectors can be easily joined up for a coaster that stands 2.5 feet high.
- GLOW-IN-THE-DARK TRACK – Unleash your children’s creativity with the K’NEX Web Weaver Coaster Set. It features glow-in-the-dark pieces, allowing builders to play at night and experience a different kind of fun.
- AIR-POWERED MOTORIZED COASTER CAR – The K’NEX Web Weaver Building includes an air-powered car that requires batteries. The battery-powered motor of the coaster lets it travel at record speeds for horizontal and vertical thrills.
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS – The K’NEX Web Weaver Building has step-by-step, color-coded instructions for building a gigantic coaster that will astound your kid. Head over to knex.com to download instructions for a second roller coaster model!
- STEAMagination – It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a child’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every K’NEX building set. Building with K’NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- THRILL OF THE BUILD – K’NEX Thrill Rides allows each child to build bigger models that move to create an amusement park right in their home! Using the included parts and pieces, each K’NEX Thrill Rides building set you can build a massive roller coaster, a majestic spinning Ferris Wheel and more – the heart pounding fun is only limited by your imagination.
- DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS – K’NEX supports key areas of a child’s developmental growth. As they click the different parts together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- PARTS GUARANTEE – Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.