Geek Daily Deals on a mini travel iron that will keep your clothes tidy on the road; or get these slip-on cleats to make any shoe safer in icy conditions.
Steamfast SF-717 Home-and-Away Mini Steam Iron:
When you’re on the road, you need to be able to keep your clothes looking crisp and clean. You can’t always trust the irons in hotel rooms, or maybe you’re not staying in a hotel. This very well-reviewed (4.5 stars on over 1,400 reviews) takes up very little space in your luggage, but puts out plenty of steam and heat to press your garments back to their best state.
- 420-watt mini steam iron removes wrinkles from almost any fabric
- 1.4-ounce water tank; heats up in 15 seconds; variable temperature settings
- Non-stick soleplate; 1-touch steam control; dual voltage for travel convenience
- Travel bag and plastic measuring cup included
- Measures approximately 5.2 x 3 x 3.1 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Yaktrax Walk Traction Cleats for Walking on Snow and Ice:
It’s been a cold couple of weeks in many parts of the country, and there’s a lot of slipping and sliding going on. It might be a good idea to have a pair (or three) of these slip-on traction cleats lying around, in the car, at the front door or in the mudroom, so you can turn whichever pair of shoes you have on into hearty ice-shoes! Sizes available for kids and adults!
- Lightweight and affordable slip-on traction cleats to reduce the risk of falls when walking on snow or ice to work, school, or even to the mailbox
- Made of abrasion-resistant 1.2 mm steel coils with zinc coating to prevent rust; secured to shoes with durable Polyelastomer outer band
- Provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability
- Highly elastic outer band with heel tab slips easily slips on and off of shoes; perfect for pedestrians, professionals and the elderly
- Tested safe from breakage in temps as low as -41 degrees F; available in XS (Extra-small) S, M, and L sizes to fit most shoes