Here’s your Geek Daily Deals on gadgets, gear, and other useful stuff any geek family needs!
Geek Daily Deals:
1byone Halloween Fog Machine with Wired Remote Control:
Geeks love Halloween, and decorating for the holiday is a blast. And if you’re decorating for Halloween, you MUST have a fog machine. We own this one, we love this one, we’ll be mounting this one with some LEDs so colored fog oozes from our under-house vents this year.
- Create Fog for a Spooky Halloween – Outputs 2000CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) at 6.5-10 feet (2-3 meters) distance to create a spooky, mysterious atmosphere for holidays and parties!
- Easy to Use and Safe – Simply add fog juice/fluid, turn on the fog machine, and control it using the simple wired remote control. Also contains a visual fluid meter.
- Big Capacity and Non-toxic – CE, RoHS and ETL certified for safety and comes with a 10.1 fl.oz. (300ml) tank for long lasting, non-toxic fog production.
- Compact Aluminum Body – Built from aluminum for better heat dissipation to ensure durability and a long product lifespan.
- What You Receive – Fog Machine with Power Cable, Wired Remote Control, User Manual, 30-day Money-back Guarantee, 12-month Warranty, and Friendly Customer Service.
Save 25% Off Oreck Commercial Bagged Uprights:
Both of the bagless vacuums we have are on their last legs. And it’s really easy to get over the cool factor of bagless vacuums when you’ve been cleaning up renovation dust and the debris door on the side of the vacuum pops open accidentally. For all the glitz of the Dyson we picked up about 10 years ago, we’re ready to move on – or back, really – to a solid, powerful, boring vacuum that will just last. And as if on cue, there’s a sale on Orecks today. Please note: the most expensive of these vacuums cost less than half of a new Dyson ($170 for the most expensive Oreck in today’s deal), and you can find plenty of examples online where the Orecks out-clean the Dysons on everyday tasks. Sure, they don’t transform or have a dozen little appendages, but then those are things you’re not going to break or lose, either (and how many of us actually use all those things?). General specs for most of the commercial Oreck models:
- Upright vacuum cleaner with 12-inch-wide cleaning path is better suited for cleaning low pile carpets than typical canister vacuum cleaners and takes up less space for storage
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation; on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning