Reading Time: 2 minutesHere’s your Geek Daily Deals on gadgets, gear, and other useful stuff any geek family needs!
Geek Daily Deals:
Philips Norelco Beard & Head Trimmer Series 5100:
Need a convenient cordless trimmer for your occasional grooming? Here’s a deal and a highly-rated unit that will make keeping your beard, or other bodily follicles at optimum length.
- Innovative lift and trim technology effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient and even cut
- The self-sharpening steel blades are designed to effectively cut each hair perfectly, preventing skin irritation. They are double sharpened to cut more hairs in every pass for faster trimming.
- 17 built-in precision lengths settings from 1/64 inch (0.4mm) to 1/2 inch (13mm), easily adjustable with the trimmers zoom wheel.
- Advanced lithium-ion battery delivers up to 70 minutes runtime after a 1 hour charge
- Fully washable for easy, thorough cleaning
Nespresso Inissia Red by Breville:
Want the silky coffee goodness of a cup of espresso each morning, but the convenience of pod-based coffee making? Try the Nespresso Inissia, which allows you to brew just the right amount of espresso with your favorite beans, to get the perfect cup every time. Plus, you never know when George Clooney might stop by (or Andy Garcia, if you like).
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules; For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only
- Compact brewing unit technology; Fast preheating time: 25 seconds; 19 Bar high pressure pump
- 2 Programmable buttons for Espresso and lungo preparation
- Removable 24 ounce water tank; Folding cup tray accommodates tall recipe glasses; Used capsule container holds 9-11 used capsules
- Energy efficient; A Class energy rating; Automatic power off after 9 minutes of inactivity