You never know when you might need a little power when you’re out on the trail, and the SolarJuice will always oblige. With built-in solar technology, the SolarJuice converts and stores solar energy in a massive 26,800mAh battery that can charge a smartphone many times over, and also powers the built-in flashlight. With three high-speed ports for Type-C, USB-C, and QC 3.0 devices, you can charge up to three devices simultaneously so you’ll never be left without power. Check it out!
- 26,800mAh battery capacity can charge a smartphone many times over
- Charges USB Type-C, USB-C, QC 3.0 devices simultaneously
- Compact, portable design for easy carry anywhere
- Built-in solar technology allows the battery to charge via the sun’s energy
- Rain-resistant, dirt-proof, & shock-proof for outdoor use
- Four light modes: max brightness, low brightness, strobe, & SOS make it a handy light at night
Be sure to check GeekDad’s section called GeekDad Deals. Throughout the week we will offer new deals on cool stuff. These deals have limited lifespans, so keep checking back. Also, create an account and sign up for our newsletter at https://deals.geekdad.com/sign_up or follow our Store RSS Feed at https://deals.geekdad.com/feed.