Ladies and gentlemen…The Beatles! Have arrived in LEGO brick form!
That’s right, now you can journey back to Pepperland with the Fab Four and their iconic Yellow Submarine from the 1968 film. The LEGO Ideas Yellow Submarine will be available for sale through LEGO Stores, via shop.LEGO.com, and at select toy retailers beginning November 1, 2016.
The set (21306) comes with 550+ pieces and will retail for $59.99 USD.
The Yellow Submarine features a removable top for easy play, a cockpit that accommodates minifigure versions of John, Paul, George, and Ringo, two rotating propellers, four periscopes, an adjustable rudder, and assorted accessory elements. Also includes a Jeremy figure! Specs are below:
- Includes 4 minifigures: John, Paul, George and Ringo, plus a Jeremy figure
- Features removable display stand and a minifigure display stand
- Accessory elements include John’s telescope, Paul’s 1×2 Love tile, Ringo’s round 2×2 ‘half a hole’ tile, George’s submarine motor, and Jeremy’s apple
- Includes a booklet about the LEGO Ideas fan designer and the Yellow Submarine
- More than 550 pieces create an an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 10+
- Submarine measures over 5″ (13cm) high, 9″ (25cm) long, and 2″ (6cm) wide
- Submarine display stand measures over 1″ (3cm) high, 4″ (11cm) wide, and 3″ (10cm) deep
- Minifigure display stand measures over 4″ (12cm) wide, 1″ (4cm) deep, and under 1″ (1.6cm) high
Scroll down for some photos of this gorgeous set!