Episode 2 of Ask Dr. GeekDad!
This episode features tips on caring for simple wounds, like scrapes or cuts. We go over the basics of wound care and a few tips for when you need to seek medical attention early.
This episode also spawned a whole new set of pitfalls in video production. So without further ado:
5 Things I Learned While Creating This Video
1. Chroma Key is handy, but choose clothes to avoid invisible body parts.
2. Make sure the 2 year old is otherwise indisposed when recording.
3. Keep antihistamines handy for when someone involved in filming has the sniffles.
4. Lighting indoors requires more work than using outdoor lights.
5. Too much indoor light at the wrong temperature can make you and your co-host look very pale.
For more information on First Aid and Wound Care check out this article at FamilyDoctor.org.