Reading Time: 2 minutes
The GeekDad Community is growing every day! Everyone who signs up can submit blog posts about their adventures in geek parenthood. If we dig your stuff, we post it to the GeekDad Blog, just like we posted Robert Richardson’s recipe for Bacon Crust Pizza and Michael Tierney’s suggestion that we add a Lego-themed holiday to August.
Here are some of the highlights from this week:
- Paul Brown continues his paternity leave and takes his seven month old to the Damien Hirst exhibit at the Tate Modern
- Andrew Ambrose plots out a roadmap for his kids’ rise to geekdom
- Phil G warns other parents away from Preggie Pops
Over in the forums, we’ve got some great discussions and forum games:
- Glenn Gass is planning a Mars Rover simulation for his son’s Maker Club and is looking for some advice
- Rob Keisacker‘s “Who Said That?” game is going strong. Can you guess the current quote? “Brilliant, isn’t he? Completely demented of course. It’s terrifying to be in the same room with him. But he’s been there, you know? He’s looked evil in the eye.”
- Don’t forget that you still have some time to sign up for the GeekDad Fantasy Football League. We’re hoping to run the draft tomorrow, so get on over to the GeekDad Community to sign up. Big thanks to Steve Henry for organizing it.