There’s so much to see and do at the Geekdad Community! Each week is a wonderful cornucopia of fun and geeky projects, pictures, and musings from our wonderful community members.
Highlights from this week include:
- Martin Williams had a really fantastic post where he asked “When was the best time to grow up geeky?” The ’80s? ’90s? Get over there and make your voice heard!
- Glenn Gass has continued his very interesting series on his son’s School’s Makers club.
- Paul Brown also has a continuing series, this one about his paternity leave. This week he explores getting in the pool with his 8 month old son.
In the forums, discussion is always lively:
- Steve Henry has started an NFL Pick Em Pool to run alongside his GeekDad fantasy football league.
- John Woodland showed off his model of the U.S.S. Wil Wheaton.
- Ian Stephenson has started a project where he’s going to summarize building an Arduino powered rover robot.