Our wonderfully geeky community has been growing steadily over the last few months and we’re really starting to see some great content coming through from our members. We’ve featured several blog posts right here on main GeekDad blog, members are setting up forums to help solve problems, to chat to others about anything from Science Clubs to Lego Birthday parties, and just to play fun games. The Projects section is filling up and we’re seeing lots of great photos of the geeky things everyone is getting up to.
Here are a few of the highlights from this week:
- Forum Games: Movies The image above shows four of the clues that have been posted in this fun guessing game. Can you name all the movies featured?
- Paul Brown has started posting a weekly diary of his 6 months paternity leave.
- Forum Games: Who Said That is another movie-based quote-busting game
- Glenn Glass wants to be a Platyborg for Halloween
- Pierre Cadieux is looking for suggestions on computer programming for kids
We’ve recently had two excellent games of ‘Mafia Wars’ and are looking for someone to moderate another round as we all enjoyed them so much (even though I was first one to get lynched in the last one)
If any of these ideas (or any of the others over there in the sidebar) pique your interest, why not come on over and join us on the GeekDad Community?