It’s been two weeks since Comic-Con and the world has already moved on to the next thing (Gen Con, anyone?) but I’m still sorting through my photos from the trip. There’s such a tremendous amount going on for the four days that it’s impossible to encapsulate in just a few posts and tweets—I probably could have gotten enough material in those four days for a month’s worth of posts.
Instead, I’ll leave you with a collection of photos from Comic-Con, whittled down from the hundreds that I took. Not all of these are the best composition or even in the best focus, but in a crowded exhibit hall sometimes you take what you can get. Hope you enjoy this glimpse through my camera lens!
My first view of Comic-Con
All photos: Jonathan H. Liu
Related articles by Zemanta
- Comic-Con Report: Goodbye, Farewell and Excelsior! (wired.com)
- Comic-Con Report: Preview Night (wired.com)
- Comic-Con Report: Bringing the Kids (wired.com)
- Comic-Con Report: Day Two in Review (wired.com)
- Comic-Con Report: The MythBusters Panel (wired.com)
- Comic-Con Report: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (wired.com)
- Comic-Con Report: The Walking Dead Panel (wired.com)
- Scott Pilgrim Director, Actor Crack Wise About Movie (wired.com)
- San Diego Comic-Con Update: It Begins (wired.com)