Congratulations to Joey Ledet, who correctly answered this week’s puzzle and is now the proud new owner of a shiny $50 gift certificate to ThinkGeek.
I took my three kids, plus two others to Legoland to celebrate the 42nd anniversary of the parks. We had a great time and each child got to choose his or her favorite ride and ride it as many times as he or she wanted. Each of the favorite rides were ridden between four and eight times. Can you identify each kid’s favorite ride and how many times it was ridden?
1. Elizabeth rode her favorite ride more times than the number of rides on Coastersaurus, which wasn’t Ian’s favorite ride.
2. The kid whose favorite ride is Splash Battle had two less rides than the GeekKid whose favorite is the Lego Technic Test Track (who had fewer turns than Ridley).
3. Allison’s favorite was Fun Town Fire Academy (my aching shoulders!). She went on it more than four times, but less times than Ethan who’s favorite wasn’t The Dragon.
- Ian, Splash Battle, 4 times
- Allison, Fun Town Fire Academy, 5 times
- Ethan, Lego Technic Test Track, 6 times
- Ridley, Coastersaurus, 7 times
- Elizabeth, The Dragon, 8 times
Thanks to everyone who sent in an answer. And be sure to step right up on Monday when Dave Giancaspro will take your tickets for another puzzle that’ll call out your your craftiness and confront your critical thinking. The best news? You don’t have to be 42″ or taller to enter.