Another hardcore cross-number puzzle. Remember, email your solutions by 10:00 p.m. EST Thursday to be part of the random selection of correct answers and win a $50 gift code to ThinkGeek!
All readers who check out the solution on Friday will receive a gift code for $10 off of their next ThinkGeek purchase of $30 or more. Halloween is coming! Puzzle after the jump.
Special thanks to ThinkGeek for providing our prizes!
1. Only two different digits are used in this odd number.
5. A perfect cube.
6. A prime number.
8. The same when reversed.
11. The first digit is the sum of the digits of 8 across.
12. A prime number multiplied by two, and a prime number when reversed.
13. A perfect cube
1. The sum of the digits is a prime number which is greater than 19.
2. A prime number, and twice a prime number when reversed.
3. A multiple of the number formed by the last two digits of 4 down.
4. Each digit is less than the preceding one.
7. A multiple of one-third of 8 across.
9. A multiple of the cube root of 13 across.
10. Four times the sum of its digits.
and attach your answer to your email.