It’s been a while since GeekDad held a contest, and with all the creativity flowing as people are thinking about Halloween costumes and pumpkin carving, we figured this was a great time to have a quick competition.
This one is easy. Here are the steps:
- You and your kids carve a pumpkin (keep it family friendly)
- Take a picture of the carved pumpkin
- Upload the picture to the GeekDad Flickr Group
- Tag the picture with GeekDad and Halloween08. You can add some background text/description if you like, but they must be tagged to be entered into the contest.
- Upload the picture by midnight October 28, 2008
The GeekDads will be judging the pictures and announcing the winners on Halloween. Be creative. Have fun.
Prizes: We’ve got lots of them (we’re still working out all the details so stay tuned), but we know we’ll have:
And new this time, a Reader’s Choice Award.