Learner’s Permit for Your Toddler

Geek Culture

GeekDad reader Hunter sends along this little offering he found online:

In the United Kingdom, new drivers are required to fix an "L-plate" to their car to indicate that they are learners: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-plate

In this cafepress shop, the same idea has been applied to children’s clothing for toddlers learning to walk, those learning to cook, etc. Please take a look!



I wonder if there’s an equivalent in the US?  Anyone know of anything similar? Post it in the comments!

Liked it? Take a second to support GeekDad and GeekMom on Patreon!