Geek Daily Deals – Get the First Alert combo smoke and carbon monoxide alarm and keep your family safe, for just $22 today!
First Alert SCO5CN Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector, Battery Operated:
- Keep your family safe with this battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm; battery powered alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO levels, even if there’s a power failure
- Features an electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology as well as a photoelectric sensor that detects the larger particles of a smoldering fire
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85-decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Battery-operated unit installs quickly and easily without an electrician
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button; EZ access battery drawer allows you to change battery without removing alarm from ceiling
- 7-year limited warranty; equipped with end-of-life signal chirp, so you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety; all First Alert alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards