Geek Daily Deals – Display your Star Trek: TOS spirit with this cool hot/cold image-changing mug that will transport your drinks to deliciousness! Or build your own Bose Bluetooth speaker with this DIY kit.
Star Trek Transporter Heat Changing Mug – Add Coffee or Tea and Kirk, Spock, McCoy and Uhura Appear on the Planet’s Surface:
Display your Star Trek: TOS spirit with this cool hot/cold image-changing mug that will transport your drinks to deliciousness!
- When you add hot water, Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock, Lieutenant Uhura, and Dr. McCoy leave the Transporter Room on one side of the mug and materialize to explore the planet surface on the other side of the mug. Energize!
- 14 oz. ceramic mug. Comes in a colorful box.
- Color changing cups are microwave safe, but not dishwasher safe. Hand wash only. Don’t soak.
- Click on “The Unemployed Philosophers Guild” above the product title to see more great gifts. UPG truly has presents of mind.
Bose BOSEbuild Speaker Cube – A Build-it-yourself Bluetooth Speaker for Kids:
Sure, this is marketed for kits, but I’m sure there are plenty of adults who would be excited and interested to build their own Bluetooth speaker; especially one with the audio quality of Bose!
- Build a Bluetooth speaker with Bose-quality sound
- Personalize your Speaker Cube with cool lights and interchangeable covers
- Included app (for Apple devices) guides you through hands-on activities
- Explore speaker components (coil, magnet and paper) and learn how they make sound
- Intended for Children 8 and older. Compatibility-Wireless- Any device with Bluetooth 3.0 or higher (including Android devices, laptops, etc). Wired- Any device with a 3.5mm audio output