Here’s your Geek Daily Deals on gadgets, gear, and other useful stuff any geek family needs!
Geek Daily Deals:
Gaiam Yoga Ball Chair with 52cm Stability Ball, Pump & Exercise Guide for Home or Office:
Ready to upgrade your health and comfort while working at home this year? Here’s a great deal on an inflatable balance-ball working chair that will keep you on your toes even while you’re sitting at your desk.
- Alternative desk chair created by leading health & fitness experts to improve back health and core strength and features the same yoga ball used in the exercise guide
- Featuring the same yoga ball as the exercise guide, this chair helps to build a healthier core, align the spine, relieve back pain and stiffness, boost energy levels and increase productivity with an active body and a focused and engaged mind
- Designed for users 5′ to 5’11” tall and fits most standard-height desks. For a taller chair, add 2 inches with Gaiam’s compatible leg extenders, sold separately. 300-pound weight capacity.
- Color: Black. Includes: removable 52-centimeter exercise ball, an air pump, an adjustable metal support bar, 4 easy-glide casters (2 back wheels lockable) and a desktop exercise guide to stay active
- It may be necessary to re-inflate the ball after initial inflation, allowing the ball’s material to stretch to its final size. Inflate ball with air, let stand for 24 hours, deflate 50% then fill again to 52cm height.
Nokia Body+ – Body Composition Wi-Fi Scale:
Not that we’re trying to align with the new year stereotype of getting healthy, but these are the deals we get, folks. If you’re going to do it right, and use the data available, then a smart scale is the way to go.
- Full Body Composition analysis – Monitors weight (kg, lb., st lb.), body fat & water %, plus muscle & bone mass. Weight trend screen delivers instant feedback
- Automatic synchronization – Data from every weigh-in appears in the Health Mate app automatically via Wi-Fi (iOS8+ and Android 5+)
- Nutrition tracking – Set a weight goal and manage your daily calorie budget
- Daily weather forecast – Step on your scale to enjoy a localized weather report to help plan your day
- Multi-user friendly – Up to 8 users can weigh themselves and access their personal weight history. Nokia Body+ automatically recognizes who’s who