Here’s your Geek Daily Deals on gadgets, gear, and other useful stuff any geek family needs!
Geek Daily Deals:
Save Up To 40% Off On Vises And Clamps From Yost:
If your vice is DIY then this deal on vises and clamps should hold your attention (ha, see what I did there?). A good workbench-mounted vise is one of the most useful tools you can have in a workshop, so you can hold anything you need to work on stead and level while you do what needs doing. This is a big sale on a wade range of vises and clamps from Yost, starting with the 4-1/2″ model, perfect for your garage workbench, at just $18.
- The Yost LV-4 is a 4-1/2-Inch swivel base vise is ideal for home shop.
- The vise is manufactured from cast iron featuring steel vise jaws, threaded spindle assembly and a chrome lockdown.
- The vise can be rotated up to 240-Degree on its base for work positioning.
- The built in pipe jaws allow holding small pipes and tubes ranging in diameter from 0.6″D to 1.85″D.
- The vise is painted with a durable blue powder coat.
HP 15-AY000 15.6″ Notebook, Intel N3710 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3, 1TB SATA, 802.11ac, Win10H – White Silver (Certified Refurbished):
While this laptop will never play Overwatch at high resolution and FPS, it can be a workhorse for more mundane media and household needs. And if you’re the kind to likes to tinker, maybe you can use it as a starting point, and improve some of its specs on the cheap with some inexpensive 3rd party RAM or SSDs.
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus.
- Get reliable performance from the Intel N3710 Quad-Core processor
- 15.6″ HD LED-backlit Touchscreen display with 1366 x 768 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity
- 4GB DDR3 memory – For multitasking power, 1TB SATA hard drive has plenty of space to store your digital albums, music library and rich media files
- USB 3.0 has transmission speeds of up to 5 Gbit/s, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.7
- SuperMulti DVD burner – watch movies on your computer; read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- Connect to a broadband modem or router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the built-in 802.11ac wireless connection
- Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and comes with great built-in apps like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, and Video.