Here’s your Geek Daily Deals on gadgets, gear, and other useful stuff any geek family needs!
Geek Daily Deals:
16GB Yoda MIMOBOT USB Flash Drive:
Judge me by my size, do you? For when you want to make a statement with your portable storage. the MIMOBOT 16GB USB drive comes along!
- Additionally, MIMOBOT flash drives deliver original exclusive reloaded mimory content for your enjoyment. MimoZine™, a quarterly video-based digital magazine, features interviews with musicians, profiles of artists, pop-culture event coverage, and other things at the intersection of technology and art. Also look for our mimoDesk™ personalization suite of wallpapers, icons, avatars, and screen-savers to enrich your digital desktop experience and mimoByte™ sound software that gives MIMOBOT a voice.
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote:
Are you already a fan of Alexa, using an Echo or Dot to control smart devices in your home, or just call up the latest news and music? You can bring that functionality to searching and playing streaming content on your TV as well, with the Fire TV Stick, which just plugs into any HDMI port on your existing TV, and opens up all new viewing possibilities:
- Enjoy over 15,000 apps, games, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 140 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost. Plus, members can add over 100 premium and specialty channels like HBO and SHOWTIME—no cable or satellite subscription necessary.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue watching.