Here’s your Geek Daily Deals on gadgets, gear, and other useful stuff any geek family needs!
Geek Daily Deals:
USB Charger Wall Outlet Dual High Speed Duplex Receptacle 15-Amp, Smart 3.1A Quick Charging Capability:
The USB charging format really seems to had cemented itself as a standard, so I can foresee these power outlets with USB ports included in them could become a norm in houses in years to come. If you have a touch of the home handy-person, these are a great time/space saver to install anywhere people tend to plug their devices in for charging, because they save the need for a bulky adaptor or power brick, and just require the basic USB cable.
- 3.1 A charging capacity, charging two USB devices simultaneously without adapters
- Two High-tech “Smart” USB ports precisely read the power need and deliver optimum power charge accordingly
- Max. 2.4A per USB port charge your iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android, tablets, and much more without the need of power adapters
- UL Listed. Compatible with USB 1.1/2.1/3.0 devices. Designed for back and side wiring for easy installation
AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat – 2 Pack:
This is how all the cooking geeks bake these days. No more parchment paper or greasy baking pans; just plop one of these food-grade silicone mats into your standard baking pan, and your cookies, biscuits, scones, and whatever else will cook evenly, and come right off without a fuss:
- 2 non-stick silicone baking mats for easy and convenient baking
- No need for oil, cooking sprays, or parchment paper
- Oven-safe up to 480 degrees F
- Fits half-sheet size pans; easy to clean
- Each baking mat measures approximately 11.6×16.5 inches (LxW)