T-Mobile has asked GeekDad to help get the word out about the anniversary of its hugely popular T-Mobile Tuesdays, where anyone (even non-T-Mobile customers) can win great prizes every Tuesday. They’re calling it the #Thankiversary.
It’s not about huge prizes (though there will be a couple cool big things). Usually the giveaways are just nice coupons for stuff everyone likes to use. For example, prizes on the #Thankiversary include:
- A free T-Mobile trucker hat
- Two free movies from Redbox
- $0.25 off gas from Shell
- $0.99 buy-one-get-one sundae from Baskin-Robbins
But for this special occasion, customers can also play to win more prizes including 5000 $25 Lyft credits, 100 LG G6s and free Baskin-Robins ice cream for a year. And the celebration keeps going! On one Tuesday in the next four weeks in June, every customer will get a $4 coupon from Baskin-Robins
For the Thankiversary on June 6th, T-Mobile will host a 12-hour thankathon to everyone, including Verizon and AT&T customers! Starting at 9 a.m. PT, the Un-carrier will be doling out the thankings with an epic prize EVERY HOUR. To take part, simply follow @TMobile on Twitter and answer a trivia question about one of the past year’s biggest prizes with the hashtag #thankiversary for a chance to win. And starting 5/30, tell @TMobile what your favorite gift was this year – don’t forget to use the hastag — and be eligible to receive the biggest Thankiversary gift of them all – a grand prize trip for four to Las Vegas to see an event of your choice at T-Mobile Arena. The winner will be revealed during the final hour of the thankathon.
Of course, this is all about enticing new customers to check out T-Mobile, and get you interested with fun facts, like:
T-Mobile customers have:
- Binged over 24.5 million hours or nearly 3,000 YEARS of movies
- Slurped down more than 1 million Frostys from Wendy’s — enough to fill more than 350 family size hot tubs
- Eaten more than 2 million pizzas – enough to stretch from Mt. Rushmore to Yellowstone National Park
- Hailed enough Lyft rides to make nearly 4,300 coast to coast trips across the US!
- Pumped 3.2 million gallons of free gas from Shell – enough to drive to Mars and back!
GeekDad thanks T-Mobile for sponsoring this post!