Tablets have changed our lives for the better, making productivity and entertainment very personal, tactile experiences. But it took generations to work out the ergonometrics of working with desktop computers so we could avoid the strains of working in sometimes unnatural positions, and now we’re going through the same challenges with our mobile technology.
Which is at the heart of what our sponsor today, Tstand, is looking to do with its universal tablet stand. The Tstand will hold most commercially-available tablets, and allows the user to customize the device’s position to allow for efficient, stress-free use in a variety of circumstances. From the kitchen table, to the impromptu workspace, to late night reading and entertainment, the Tstand lets the user position their tablet at just the right angle and elevation.
Tablets are also amazing for young kids, for both entertainment purposes and for early education. And the Tstand can hold a tablet safely and create a perfect usage environment for your children too.
Here are some of the details:
- Patented reversible base allows for multiple viewing positions.
- Adjustable arm allows for many viewing angles.
- Guaranteed secure grip with 3 form-fitting silicone pads.
- Expandable neck supports portrait or landscape modes.
- Supports tablets 7″ to 13″ (including most cases)
- Uniform surface makes it easily washable.
- Folds for maximum portability.
- Ideal for watching movies in bed, FaceTiming or Skyping, taking selfies, following recipes, working on a hobby, reading an eBook, playing games, and more
- Dimensions: W 9.5″ x L 10.25″ x H 2.25″
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Materials: ABS plastic, steel frame, silicon rubber.
- Available in Black or Matte Silver