The GeekDad Community is going from strength to strength and our numbers are swelling every day. All those who join up get their own blogs where they can post about stuff that interests them. If we like what you write, your post could end up here on the main blog, just like Robert Richardson‘s and Michael Tierney‘s did.
The Community also had a great Projects section and loads of great photos are being posted all the time – including a great one featuring the meeting of a GeekDad writer and a GeekDad Reader!
Here are a few more of the highlights from this week:
- Forum Games: X Degrees of Movie Separation is a geeky take on the popular six degrees of Kevin Bacon game. Can you link the two movies above with just one other?
- Following on from the successful Fantasy Baseball League, Steve Henry is looking to start the GeekDad Fantasy Football League
- Oliver Gingrich has built an awesome Classic Arcade Controller by hacking an old keyboard
- Forum Games: Movies The guess-the-movie-from-the-messed-up-still game is still going on, and we’ve even had our own version of Godwin’s Law – where it just descended into a mass quoting of Monty Python.
- Paul Brown is now into the fifth week of his 6 months paternity leave and this week took his Mum to the Olympics.
Do you like playing ‘Mafia Wars’? We’ve had a couple of games in the forums now and we’re looking for someone to moderate another round as we all enjoyed them so much. Are you that person?
If any of these ideas (or any of the others over there in the sidebar) pique your interest, why not come on over and join us on the GeekDad Community?