What is it that sets a Geek Mom apart from the mundane mass of mothers? Have you ever questioned if you qualify? To really know if you are part of this proud parental pack of geeks, read on…
- As soon as your daughter’s hair was long enough, you put it in Leia buns.
- You make hot cocoa with a Bunsen burner and a beaker.
- You told your kids you were watching Avatar: The Last Airbender because it had such an amazing plot, but really, you just had a crush on Zuko.
- Your diaper bag is covered with anime character pins.
- You drag the family out of bed at 2AM to watch a lunar eclipse.
- Your children KNOW what to do in case of a zombie-pocolypse.
- Talk Like A Pirate Day is an honored family tradition.
- Your children think going grocery shopping means going to the game store.
- Your children’s names are Logan and Jean Grey.
[Read the rest of Rebecca Angel’s list over at GeekMom!]