- As soon as your daughter’s hair was long enough, you put it in Leia buns.
- You make hot cocoa with a Bunsen burner and a beaker.
- You told your kids you were watching Avatar: The Last Airbender because it had such an amazing plot, but really, you just had a crush on Zuko.
- Your diaper bag is covered with anime character pins.
- You drag the family out of bed at 2AM to watch a lunar eclipse.
- Your children KNOW what to do in case of a zombie-pocolypse.
- Talk Like A Pirate Day is an honored family tradition.
- Your children think going grocery shopping means going to the game store.
- Your children’s names are Logan and Jean Grey.
Reading Time: 1 minute