Still, there comes a time when that I’ll-worry-about-it-later attitude will no longer suffice, and for most of us, that time neatly coincides with parenthood. Yes, securing your future (and that of your loved ones) is a daunting task, but you don’t have to do it alone. Which brings us to today’s special sponsor, GuidedChoice.
Established in 1999, GuidedChoice is an independent advisory firm offering digital fiduciary retirement investment guidance. Founded on the principle that everyone deserves a trusted partner to help them realize and achieve the future they want, GuidedChoice has gone on to assist over 1.5 million customers and manage over $14 billion in combined assets—all this with no affiliations with any outside institutional investor, investment manager, or brokerage firm.
Whether signing up for your first individual retirement account or rolling over an existing IRA, GuidedChoice offers five distinct Managed IRA solutions:
- SIMPLE – the Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees, whereby an employer matches an employee’s contributions
- Traditional – popular since the 1980s, contributions to Traditional IRAs are often tax-deductible, though withdrawals during retirement are taxed as income
- Roth – contributions to a Roth IRA are made with after-tax assets, and withdrawals are generally tax-free
- SEP – primarily for small businesses, the SEP IRA places contributions into a Traditional IRA in the employee’s name, though they can also be effectively used for sole proprietorships
- for small business owners – GuidedChoice also offers multiple options for employee retirement accounts, including SIMPLE, SEP, and Payroll Deduction IRAs
No matter your needs, you’ll receive professional management and personalized advice all designed to help you save for your retirement your way. Most importantly, GuidedChoice’s Managed IRAs never come with hidden fees.
There’s no minimum balance required to open an account—though there is a $50 fee for balances under $50,000—and GuidedChoice keeps annual fees low. At only $5.70-$6.30 a year per every $1,000 in your account, it’s easy to grow and maintain your portfolio, no matter your budget.
There is no one-size-fits-all plan, so GuidedChoice gives you the ability to customize your IRA and provides a diversified investment portfolio, helping you balance risk and reward to weather even the toughest markets—with automatic rebalancing to keep you on track and wealth projection, so you can always make informed financial decisions. Their concierge service is available now to help you find the IRA that works best for you, your family, and your future, whether it’s with GuidedChoice or not.
So take control of your retirement today using their quick, easy online setup. Simply choose your IRA type, enter your information, and confirm, using intuitive tools along the way to make savvy decisions about your savings. From individuals to small businesses, first-time investors to seasoned veterans looking for a fast (and equally easy) way to rollover existing IRAs, GuidedChoice is here to give you all the help you need to achieve the future that you want.
This post was last modified on March 8, 2018 9:55 am