Geek Daily Deals on a retro hot dog toaster (yes, this exists!). Or get an awesome mechanical flip-clock to make time pass more stylishly.
Nostalgia HDT600RETRORED Retro Series Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster:
First up: why has no one told my up until this day that there exists such a thing as a hot dog toaster? This. Changes. Everything.
- Cooks two regular-size or extra-plump hot dogs at a time
- Toasts two buns at a time
- Adjustable cooking timer and stop cooking button
- Removable hot dog cage
- Includes mini tongs for removing hot dogs
- Drip tray for easy cleaning
KABB Modern Digital Mechanical Retro Flip Dоwn Clock:
If you want a cool retro-looking clock for your desk, but can’t quite afford nixie tubes, here’s the next best thing!
- 12 hour AM/ PM clock, flip down minute and hour display;
- Stylish appearance, retro design, quality of home decoration;
- High quality : Accurate and Energy-saving quartz movement;
- Material：304 Stainless steel & Environmental ABS material;
- Power Source: 1 x D Carbon-Zinc Battery (not included), 8 x 4 x 6.5 inch (W x D x H).