This week we dispense with the fantasy and go with a hardcore cross-number puzzle. Remember, email your solutions by 10:00 p.m. EST Thursday to be part of the random selection of correct answers and win a $50 gift code to ThinkGeek! All readers who check out the solution on Friday will receive a gift code for $10 off of their next ThinkGeek purchase of $30 or more. More stuff! Puzzle after the jump.
Special thanks to ThinkGeek for providing our prizes!
1. Produce of two primes, each less than 1/3 of 4 across
4. Multiple of sum of digits of 7 across.
6. Digits of 8 down rearranged.
7. Multiple of 11 across.
9. A perfect cube.
11. When reversed this is 4 times a prime number.
13. Multiple of the sum of its digits.
14. A perfect cube.
1. Multiple of 1/2 of 5 down.
2. 4 times a prime number.
3. The same when reversed.
5. The square root of 1/2 of 14 across.
8. A multiple of a factor of 11 across reversed.
9. A multiple of the square root of 8 down.
10. A prime number.
12. 8 times the sum of its digits.
Download a spreadsheet of the grid here
and attach your answer to your email.